Monday, February 7, 2011

Card for my niece's 18th Birthday


This card is for my niece's 18th Birthday, For this card I have used Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Elegant Eggplant card stock. I also used some Very Vanilla satin ribbon and one of the stamps from the Sale-A-Bration Punch Bunch stamp set. I have also used Scallop Square Punch and the Pinking Hearts border and corner punch,

I am also putting this card in my first challenge at jac-ink Papercraft Challenge please have a look at there website
http://jac-inks.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Sharon, this is gorgeous. What a lucky niece. I love the colour you've chosen to use with your neutrals, and the design is both strong and pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with jac-inks first challenge, and I hope you'll join us for many more.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your niece loves it - gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete